Celebrity Lifestyles,Articles, Comics, Advertisement,News(Local & International),jokes all on these social platform.

WEATHER STATUS

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Global I Cried When I Changed My Name – Caitlyn Jenner

cou1
Transgender, Caitlyn Jenner who according to OUT100 is their Newsmaker of The Year, during a discussion with the mag said shrme cried when shr changed her name.
Caitlyn Jenner said that, “I actually cried a little bit about it. I was on the golf course, off playing by myself. It was very exciting, but such a head trip,’ In some ways, it’s a little sad. Bruce was a good guy, did a lot of good things, raised a tremendous family and
wonderful kids. But I just couldn’t play that game any longer.”
“Just like anybody going through a transition, people find it hard to make the difference between ‘he’ and ‘she’
and gender markers and name changes. It’s tough for me to realize that finally, after all of this time, I’m part of the community,” added Caitlyn Jenner.

No comments: