Celebrity Lifestyles,Articles, Comics, Advertisement,News(Local & International),jokes all on these social platform.

WEATHER STATUS

Thursday, November 19, 2015

See The Jeep Kcee Bought His Mother

kcee
Music star Kcee just blessed his mother with a brand new Land Cruiser Prado as a gift as she celebrates her birthday.
The hitmaker announced the gift on Instagram on Wednesday along with a long story.Kcee mumHe wrote on Instagram.
My sweet mother , if I have my way I can buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to me . Thanks for believing in me when nobody did , I sincerely appreciate your tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to you . St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now . HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO

No comments: