Celebrity Lifestyles,Articles, Comics, Advertisement,News(Local & International),jokes all on these social platform.

WEATHER STATUS

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Nigerian Banks, Billionaires & Your Sorry Ordinary Ass

Nigerian Banks, Billionaires & Your Sorry Ordinary Ass By Pius Adesanmi

Some of my friends have said that we moved too quickly within the same week from Hijab-Gate (religion) to Innoson-Gate (ethnicity). I told my worried friends that I do not share their despondency. On the contrary, I am saying Allah be praised for I have learnt to give thanks and praise to God for little mercies concerning Nigeria. At least two days separate our cursing and hating each other on account of religion from our cursing and hating each other on account of ethnicity this week.

Posted By Red-Eye Blog

No comments: